We collect and process personal identifiers, contact details, and characteristics (for example name, company, role, e-mail address, and service preferences).
How We Get It
This information may be provided by you, when you register for an account, use our services, or discuss our services.
It may also be provided by social media or other third parties.
How We Use It
We use your information:
- To provide services
- To carry out associated operations such as taking payment and keeping accounts
- To discuss our services with you
- To determine whether you wish to use or discuss them.
When We Share It
We do not share your information except when we have a legal obligation to do so.
How We Store It
Your information is securely stored.
We keep the information that we use until it is clearly no longer needed, or until it is erased following an accepted request from you. We then delete all copies of it from our systems.
Under the UK General Data Protection Regulation (UK GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- We have a legitimate interest (as described under "How We Use It")
- We have a legal obligation
Your Data Protection Rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can contact us to make a complaint.
You can also complain to the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO) of the United Kingdom if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO’s address:
Information Commissioner’s Office
Helpline number (UK): 0303 123 1113
ICO website: https://www.ico.org.uk