Starting a Trial
- Register your identity
- Log in to your trial system
Register Your Identity
1. Go to www.lacibus.com and click the user button.
2. Select your identity provider to establish an identity. (Its name will have the prefix home: because its details are stored on the home source.) You will be redirected to your identity provider. Establish your identity with your provider. (How you do this depends on the provider.)
3. You will be redirected back to lacibus.com. You should see a welcome message, with a paragraph like:
You are logged in. Your provider is provider and your identifier with that provider is xxxxxxxx.
Copy that paragraph and send it by e-mail to the person who invited you to take the trial.
4. You will receive an e-mail response when your trial system is established, giving you the URL of your trial system.
Log In To Your Trial System
1. Your trial system is a separate system, with its own set of users. As administrator, you can control who the users are and what access rights they have (but that's for later). Initially, the system is set up with one user: you. It is also set up so that you can take the role of administrator.
2. Go to your trial system URL and click the user button, as you did at lacibus.com.
3. Select your identity provider. (Its name will have the prefix central: - this is because your system is automatically connected to a central source where the identity providers' details are stored.)
4. You will be redirected to your identity provider to establish your identity.
5. When you have established your identity, you will be redirected back to your system. You should now see a block titled Choose Your Role with home:admin as an option. Select this option.
5. You will now see a block titled Proceed in Your Role. Click the link to Proceed to your requested page. You will be returned to your home page.